Saturday, October 22, 2011

10/22 Bellagio Buffet

Before:
So we were warned that the wait could be about two hours on a Saturday or Sunday, but sometimes it's hard to imagine such a long wait for some flapjacks. Since I have so much time on my hands, I'm thinking that these lines really seem like a big Disneyworld trick. You know,  there are lots of twists and turns and when you finally reach the next room there is a whole new set of lines and twists and turns. But it must be worth it... After all, the TV monitor in front of us keeps advertising not ONE, not FIVE, but TEN different types of potatoes! We are gonna be livin' large at the Bellagio Buffet when we finally get to our table...
After: 
Not as bad a wait as I thought. Well, blogging on my Evo helped pass the time. So, I want it to be known that Sam sure can put away some tenderloin! I think he's been holding out on me. "Yes, dear, of course I want more quinoa. I LOVE quinoa..."

1 comment:

  1. Your comments are SO HYSTERICAL that I am intimidated. My response can never compare with this funny sequence.

    All I know is that I better have some MEAT ready for your carnivore.

    I also think that writing a blog while in line at the Bellagio is making fabulous use of your down time. Another reason to possess a SMART phone.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete