Thursday, October 20, 2011

10/20 Sam's a Badarse

If riding his bike up Mt. Washburn in Yellowstone wasn't enough, Sam has proven his athleticism one more time. Right now, I am sitting in the 4-Runner, winded but content. Sam, on the other hand, is still riding the Red Canyon bike path that winds its way up to the summit of yet another mountain in Southern Utah. Surprisingly this bike path was my idea, "Oh! It's only 5 miles up, I can do that! It goes through the Hoodoos! Ohhhhh!" Well, my out-of-shape butt climbed it for thirty minutes, then stole the car keys from Sam and rode back.
I must have timed this perfectly because a busload of French tourists just pulled into the visitor center. See??! Now I look like the badarse instead of Sam. Now if only I could time other stuff like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment