Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11/01 Do You Want to Store Our Truck?

So I KNOW that my Chicago friends out there are excited to store a HUGE diesel truck in their parking spot right? Oh, I forgot. It won't fit in YOUR parking spot, either! And did you know there are street regs about parking a pickup on the street in Chicago? Oh yeah, I know you can get a special permit from your alderman, but guess what? Larry is STILL over the weight limit for that special privilege. LOL So maybe We can buy this for the city and then keep Larry in Schaumburg or better yet, I'm thinkin' it will go well in Clare and Dave's driveway.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure guys. We live in the burbs so there is plenty of room for a big diesel truck. We just have to be careful not to wake the neighbors when we start it in the morning.

    ReplyDelete