I knew we had liked staying at the Cannonville KOA from our previous trip, but we had forgotten what a nice campground it was...
The RV sites weren't huge, but if you're an RVer, then you care about location, wifi, good customer service, and cleanliness. All that was the case here:
|The upper RV section|
|The tent sites weren't that crowded.|
- 14 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park
- 9 Miles to Kodachrome Basin State Park
- 33 Miles to Escalante Interagency Visitor Center (Great place for GSENM) info
- 22 Miles to Red Canyon Visitor Center (Great place to set up for biking the Red Canyon Bike Path on Scenic Byway 12)
- 61 Miles to Hell's Backbone Grill in Boulder, UT (which I will forever regret not eating at!)
- And about 17 other state parks and hiking trails
Enough about location--being a KOA, they also had their KAMP KITCHEN, a Kamp store, and decent bathrooms. But the best part was the great KOA hosts who had great tips about the area. So thanks again Cannonville! We will be back!