Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Little Love for Our KOA

Sam and I are back home now, but I wanted to share a bit of thanks. Ever since we started RVing, we've stayed at many KOAs. My grandfather used to stay in them, so I suppose it's like getting a big hug when we pull up to the yellow sign. In a past blog, I actually wrote about how nice it is to come home to a KOA--especially when you're on the road for a longer period of time. This past weekend was no different.

I knew we had liked staying at the Cannonville KOA from our previous trip, but we had forgotten what a nice campground it was...
The RV sites weren't huge, but if you're an RVer, then you care about location, wifi, good customer service, and cleanliness. All that was the case here:
The upper RV section
Even if I were tent camping, the sites were more secluded than I expected, and were located at the base of this great landscape:
The tent sites weren't that crowded.
Location-wise, Cannonville is in the middle of the action.
Here's the breakdown:


Enough about location--being a KOA, they also had their KAMP KITCHEN, a Kamp store, and decent bathrooms. But the best part was the great KOA hosts who had great tips about the area. So thanks again Cannonville! We will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment