Thursday, May 14, 2015

And We're Back!

Larry the Truck with Monty II
It's been awhile since I posted on this blog. In fact, I thought this blog was finished. Caput. Finito. Done. Lesson=Learned. And then...we moved to Las Vegas. And we started traveling again, and yep, buying trailers again... and basically just all-around causing trouble. So I had the bright idea to re-open The Clippah blog. Let's be honest, for those of you who know me, I've had a lot of blogs in my day, and I've rarely kept them up. But this blog was different. With CGW there was no pressure to win clients or to create a professional image for myself. When I blogged here, I was basically trying to entertain my family. But most of the time, I ended up just crackin' myself up while I kept track of our journey. We've taken quite a few trips since we moved to Las Vegas, and I posted most of them on Facebook. Here are some links:

  • Glamping on the Strip, August 2014. We tested out Monty II for the big-time in the Circus Circus KOA
  • Fall in West Yellowstone, September 2014. We visited my brother and his wife, Alice in Montana
  • Zion NP. October 2014. We love Zion!
  • Joshua Tree NP. February 2015. OK, I totally dig this amazing park. My parents also were with us on this trip... but not in Monty! 
  • Death Valley NP. March 2015. No trailer--just tent camping in the heat of Furnace Creek! Thanks, HEATHER HALL, for joining us!
Here's to rving, national parks, trucks, dogs, solar panels, and most of all to Las Vegas, our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment